The EM-3 rear ceiling mount air conditioning evaporator has been engineered for maximum serviceability and ease of installation in light and medium duty buses. Because the drain pan is part of the basic system, the EM-3 can be completely installed, charged and tested before the cover is put in place, greatly reducing installation time.
Simple cover removal provides ready access to all serviceable components. EM-3 is available for non-ducted free blow applications in (30 – 35)’ (914 – 1067)cm length passenger areas.
- New, efficient, transverse blower technology reduces AMP draw and provides increased uniformly distributed air flow
- Higher capacity unit in a smaller package (height reduced to over 20% less than existing models, thereby
- significantly increasing head clearance)
- Heavy-duty steel frame is reinforced for added strength
- High volume air flow, widely dispersed through bi-directional louvers for total passenger comfort
- Return air filter can be removed and cleaned without removing the unit’s cover
- State-of-the-art-enhanced coils for maximum cooling capacity and increased efficiency
- Three or variable speed blower allows for full airflow adjustment to optimize system to individual cooling
- Reduced service time and over all life cycle cost with single, easily accessible motor, bottom mounted air filter
- 10% fewer parts and fasteners than previous models
- Can only be rear center ceiling mounted in all makes and models of buses